Consumers have trouble differentiating between IT support as well as an IT solution. The reason behind this confusion is the fact that both services are customer help oriented. They offer the client with help, support and solutions. Both services (IT Support also it Solution) are extremely similar in lots of ways, but there’s a noticeable difference between the 2.
We’ll make and try a little differentiation backward and forward:
IT Support can also be known as Technical or Technical Support. This can be a variation of services where IT Companies provide assistance and support to the clients using their IT department also it equipment (computers, laptops, printers, internet modems, Fax machines and copiers, etc.)
When an IT company sells an item they often provide full tech support team for that product. More often than not, this particular service is free of charge, but may customers pay a maintenance fee.
IT Support has four primary points:
1. Solving a particular trouble with an item (coping with the issue)
2. Supplying training (online training, or onsite training)
3. Personalization from the product (allowing customer to upgrade or do changes around the product)
4. Other support services (allowing customer to try to get Very important personel service, function as the first out there contrary goes completely wrong using their product)
You will find three kinds of IT Support:
1. Some time and Material Support – this kind of support is generally utilized in the IT industry. The idea of this support is the fact that customers spend the money for material (damaged or broken parts) and time spent focusing on the merchandise (technicians working time). This sort of services are done around the IT company premises.
2. Block Hrs – this kind of support is how customer buy a block of hrs upfront to pay for a lower hourly rate. The organization and customer negotiate a price reduction rate and glued quantity of hrs for every month, or year. This sort of services are carried out by the telephone or customer support of the organization. In which a customer talks straight to the specialist on the telephone. Block Hrs services are generally utilized by customers like Hotels and Restaurants.
3. On-Site and 24/7 support – this kind of services are provided to customers by well defined IT companies. It is a great service but could be pricy. This particular service includes a double edged sword: On-Call specialist, that come On-Site to examine and connect your products and 24/7 Call service, where one can reach the specialist whenever on the telephone. Its not all IT company can offer 24/7 telephone, on the internet and On-Site support.
IT Option would be also referred to as Problem-solving.
This is actually the process where IT company can take action for that customer problem.
There’s a 3 part diagnosis:
1. Problem Finding (Find actual problem)
2. Problem Shaping (Focus on the issue and finalizing it)
3. Problem-solving (Discover the solution and repair the problem
Once the IT company handles and fixes the issue, it issues an eminent answer or methods to the client, therefore the issue will be solved.
As possible begin to see the two services are extremely similar, but have certain variations together. IT support services are more technical also it solution services are more personal.
Your IT company will be able to offer you both services at any time.
Tierney’s Office Automation began in 1993 because of it professionals whose complex, service-oriented backgrounds enabled these to establish Ireland’s first truly customer support focused IT solutions provider.